This M-38 Willys Jeep Project would be an easy restoration.
It is very complete and original, it was running when parked
It comes with an M-101 trailer and radios if you wish.
More photos to come.
This is the reproduction M-3 New Mexico Gun that is ready to fire propane.
The 37 mm Gun M3 was the first dedicated anti-tank gun fielded by United States forces in numbers. Introduced in 1940, it became the standard anti-tank gun of the U.S. infantry with its size enabling it to be pulled by a jeep. However, the continuing improvement of German tanks quickly rendered the 37 mm ineffective and, by 1943, it was being gradually replaced in the European and Mediterranean theaters by the more powerful British-developed 57 mm Gun M1. In the Pacific, where the Japanese tank threat was less significant, the M3 remained in service until the end of the war.
Contact John: firstname.lastname@example.org ~SOLD
This is a classic US Army WW II Wheeled Armored Car. It has the rear armor and supposedly the complete doors.
In 1940 came the much improved M3A1 main production variant. Several modifications were implemented. The hull was lengthened, and to prevent bogging down, an unditching roller was mounted in front of the bumper, which remained a trademark on all the White military vehicles afterward. As armament was also a concern, three machine guns were mounted on skate rails, one forward central heavy M2 50 cal (12.7 mm) and two 30 cals (7.62 mm) at the rear. They could all be fitted on tripods. A radio was fitted, either a SCR506, 508, or 510, with an antenna base at the center of the rear section. Production started in June 1939 and lasted until early 1944. Total figures differ, ranging from 20,856 to 20,918.
The M3A1 became the main road scout in the US Army, serving actively in the Philippines and North Africa. Many were delivered to the Allies, especially the Free French and Russians. However, by 1943 they were seen as obsolete. Critics pointed out the open top compartment, light armor not immune to machine-gun fire, and old-fashion rigid suspension which never allowed them to be fully all-terrain vehicles. Normal duties were rear area road patrols, convoy escort, screening, and, sometimes, advanced scouting parties. All served in various cavalry units throughout the war, but in mid-1942, many were relegated to supply and ambulance work, MP and rear echelon vehicles.
I need to dig it out of the barn to look at it better. Stay tuned, more to come!
This is a very original GMC M-211 from the desert that is quite complete and original.
It was running when parked due to a bad transmission, Only $1800
Contact John: email@example.com
1948 WDX Power Wagon with the original engine. Rust free Colorado truck with clean title Original gray paint. Currently in primer. Needs finished but complete. Derived from the Dodge 3/4 ton WC series World War II military trucks, the Power Wagon was introduced in 1946 as the first civilian 4×4. Meant to compete with military-based Ford/Marmon-Herrington and GMC trucks, it had an enclosed all-weather civilian cab and a purpose-designed 8-foot cargo box.
Call 303-763-7309 ~SOLD
This motorbike is in excellent condition but it has not run and has been kept in a garage for the last 8 years. It was fully restored about 15 years ago with very few reproduction parts and is 100% complete: machine gun, gas masks, and trailer hook.
This an original 37 mm gun that was set up with a propane firing system for re-enactments or shows. It tows behind a Jeep or truck without problems. No rust or damage.
The 37 mm Gun M3 was the first dedicated anti-tank gun fielded by United States forces in numbers. Introduced in 1940, it became the standard anti-tank gun of the U.S. infantry with its size enabling it to be pulled by a jeep.
1917 WW I Liberty Truck with Hercules Depot Rebuild.
Liberty from the desert in running condition. This is believed to be the only remaining Liberty truck with the Hercules Depot Rebuild Kit.
Contact John for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org ~SOLD
The PT-76 is a Soviet amphibious light tank that was introduced in the early 1950s and soon became the standard reconnaissance tank of the Soviet Army and the other Warsaw Pact armed forces. It was widely exported to other friendly states, like India, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, and North Vietnam. Overall, some 25 countries used the PT-76.
The PT-76 is used in the reconnaissance and fire-support roles. Its chassis served as the basis for a number of other vehicle designs, many of them amphibious, including the BTR-50 armored personnel carrier, the ZSU-23-4 self-propelled antiaircraft gun, the ASU-85 airborne self-propelled gun and the 2K12 Kub anti-aircraft missile launch vehicle.
Contact John for details: email@example.com ~SOLD~
The T-54 and T-55 tanks are a series of Soviet main battle tanks introduced just as the Second World War ended. The first T-54 prototype was completed at Nizhny Tagil by the end of 1945. Initial production ramp up settled for 1947 at Nizhny Tagil, and 1948 for Kharkov were halted and curtailed as many problems were uncovered; the T-34-85 still accounted for 88 percent of production through the 50’s. The T-54 eventually became the main tank for armoured units of the Soviet Army, armies of the Warsaw Pact countries, and many others. T-54s and T-55s have been involved in many of the world’s armed conflicts since the later part of the 20th century.
The T-54/55 series eventually became the most-produced tank in military history. Estimated production numbers for the series range from 86,000 to 100,000. They were replaced by the T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80 and T-90tanks in the Soviet and Russian armies, but remain in use by up to 50 other armies worldwide, some having received sophisticated retrofitting.
During the Cold War, Soviet tanks never directly faced their NATO adversaries in combat in Europe. However, the T-54/55’s first appearance in the West around the period of the 1950s (then the beginning of the Cold War) spurred the United Kingdom to develop a new tank gun, the Royal Ordnance L7, and the United States to develop the M60 Patton.
The T-34 is a Soviet medium tank that had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. At its introduction, the T-34 possessed an unprecedented combination of firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. Its 76.2 mm (3 in) high-velocity tank gun provided a substantial increase in firepower over any of its contemporaries; its heavy sloped armour was difficult to penetrate by most contemporary anti-tankweapons. When first encountered in 1941, the German tank general von Kleist called it “the finest tank in the world” and Heinz Guderian affirmed the T-34’s “vast superiority” over existing German armour of the period. Although its armour and armament were surpassed later in the war, it has often been credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the Second World War.
The T-34 was the mainstay of Soviet armoured forces throughout the Second World War. Its design allowed it to be continuously refined to meet the constantly evolving needs of the Eastern Front: as the war went on it became more capable, but also quicker and cheaper to produce. Soviet industry would eventually produce over 80,000 T-34s of all variants, allowing steadily greater numbers to be fielded as the war progressed despite the loss of thousands in combat against the German Wehrmacht. Replacing many light and medium tanks in Red Army service, it was the most-produced tank of the war, as well as the second most produced tank of all time (after its successor, the T-54/55 series). Its development led directly to the T-54 and T-55 series of tanks, which in turn evolved into the later T-62, T-72, and T-90 that form the armoured mainstay of many modern armies. T-34 variants were widely exported after World War II and as of 2017, the tank remains in limited frontline service in many developing countries.
We have two Russian T-34 Tanks in the USA
Russian WW II tanks that were famous their design.
Located on the West Coast of the USA. Contact John for more details.
The Ferret was developed in 1949 as a result of a British Army requirement issued in 1947. ‘Light reconnaissance cars’ existed in during the Second World War, notably the Daimler Reconnaissance Scout Car.
Given its experience with the successful “Dingo” (6,626 produced and one of two British AFVs produced throughout WWII) Daimler was awarded a development contract in October 1948, and in June 1950 the first prototype of the Car, Scout, 4×4, Liaison (Ferret) Mark 1 was delivered.
Given the designation FV 701(C) it was one of several versions but the one that most closely resembled the original Daimler scout cars, and represented the basic model Ferret. This shared many similar design features with the Dingo, notably the H form drive train in which a central differential eliminates loss of traction due to wheel-slip, and parallel drive shafts considerably reduced the height of the vehicle (roughly equivalent to that of a tracked AFV), considerably reducing the vehicle’s visual signature over conventional armoured car designs.
Like the Daimler scout car the Ferret suspension consisted of pairs of transverse links and single coil springs, the wheels driven by Tracta constant-velocity joints, but the Ferret benefited from epicyclic reduction gears that reduced transmission torque loads, essential given the more powerful six cylinder 4.26 liter water-cooled Rolls Royce B.60 petrol engine. Connected by a fluid coupling to a pre-selector five-speed epicyclic gearbox, all gears being available in reverse, in its original form the Ferret this installation produced 116 bhp at 3,300 rpm and 129 bhp at 3,750 in its final form.
This improved power-to-weight ratio, longer wheelbase (2.29 m (7.5 ft) as compared with the Dingo’s 1.98 meters (6.5 feet)) and the fitting of larger 9.00 x 16 run flat tires both increased speed and mobility over broken ground.
When compared with the Daimler Dingo and Canadian Ford Lynx, the Ferret featured a larger fighting compartment, directly mounted to the hull (a feature that made the Ferret much noisier than Dingo, which lacked a full monocoque body).
Constructed of 6–16 mm (0.24–0.63 in) steel plate protecting the crew from shell splinters at most angles except directly overhead, as the basic vehicle was open-topped and unarmed, with the exception of six forward-firing grenade launchers fitted to the hull over the front wheels (normally carrying smoke grenades), a feature found on all subsequent marks and models.
Contact: Carlo Magno firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (360) 771-1055
I am interested in selling it though I know little about it. You can contact me if you are interested.
Hercules Cargo Dump Bed for the G 506 Chevrolet 11/2 Ton
Contact Bruce: email@example.com
These K-38 trailers were towed behind jeeps and were used by the US Army Signal Corps repair crews.
They were used to store tools and wire. Very rare with different manufacturers and variations.
For details contact: John
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank that had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. Although its armor and armament were surpassed later in the war, it has often been credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the Second World War. At its introduction, the T-34 possessed an unprecedented combination of firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. It’s 76.2 mm (3 in) high-velocity tank gun provided a substantial increase in firepower over any of its contemporaries; its heavy sloped armor was difficult to penetrate by most contemporary anti-tank weapons. When first encountered in 1941, the German tank General von Kleist called it “the finest tank in the world” and Heinz Guderian confirmed the T-34’s “vast superiority” over existing German armor of the period.
The T-34 was the mainstay of Soviet armored forces throughout the Second World War. Its design allowed it to be continuously refined to meet the constantly evolving needs of the Eastern Front: as the war went on it became more capable, but also quicker and cheaper to produce. The Soviet industry would eventually produce over 80,000 T-34s of all variants, allowing steadily greater numbers to be fielded as the war progressed despite the loss of thousands in combat against the German Wehrmacht. Replacing many light and medium tanks in Red Army service, it was the most-produced tank of the war, as well as the second most produced tank of all time (after its successor, the T-54/55 series). Its development led directly to the T-54 and T-55 series of tanks, which in turn evolved into the later T-62, T-72, and T-90 that form the armored mainstay of many modern armies. T-34 variants were widely exported after World War II and as late as 1996 were still in service in at least 27 countries.
This post is for an engine for the above-described tank.
Contact John for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GAZ-67 and the subsequent GAZ-67B were general purposes four wheel drive Soviet military vehicles built by GAZ starting in 1943. By the end of the war, it was the Soviet equivalent of the Willys Jeep.
The GAZ-67 was a further development of the earlier GAZ-64. The main improvement was a wider track of 1446 mm. It also had a strengthened chassis frame, enlarged fuel tank, and other improvements.
It was powered by a slightly more powerful 54 hp (40 kW) version of GAZ M1 4-cylinder 3280 cc gasoline motor and had a top speed of 90 km/h (56 mph). Production started on 23 September 1943 (the first serial vehicle produced). From January 1944 it was replaced by the GAZ-67B, which had some mechanical improvements.
Contact John for details: email@example.com
The M1 Garand[nb 1] is a .30 caliber semi-automatic rifle that was the standard U.S. service rifle during World War II and the Korean War and also saw limited service during the Vietnam War. Most M1 rifles were issued to U.S. forces, though many hundreds of thousands were also provided as foreign aid to American allies. The Garand is still used by drill teams and military honor guards. It is also widely used by civilians for hunting, target shooting, and as a military collectible.
The M1 rifle was named after its Canadian-American designer, John Garand. It was the first standard-issue semi-automatic military rifle. By all accounts, the M1 rifle served with distinction. General George S. Patton called it “the greatest battle implement ever devised”. The M1 replaced the bolt-action M1903 Springfield as the standard U.S. service rifle in the mid-1930s and was itself replaced by the selective fireM14 rifle in the early 1960s.
Would trade for a WWII trailer.
Contact: Ozzie Gorbitz firstname.lastname@example.org
US Army Willys Korean War Jeep, M-38
This came from the Southern Colorado desert and as a result, there is not serious rust or damage.
Very Complete and original, except it is set up as a “driver” with a 12-volt electrical system.
New tubes and tires, seat cushions, top, battery, brake cylinders, etc.
For details contact:
Here is a 1987 Humvee that was released by the US Marine Corps years ago and does not have an export ban on it~!
Only 22,000 miles on newly installed engine~!
Contact John for Details: email@example.com ~SOLD
This is a rare airborne bulldozer that could be parachuted to advance units to set up airstrips during invasions. Engine turns over, starter works, transmission shifts, winch works, hydraulic valve free, final drive not rusty but it is dirty (one track moves, the other one does not)
These CA-1 dozers were made by the Clark Equipment Company in Battle Creek Michigan. 2500 were made during W.W.II for the War Department. They were either parachuted or flown in on gliders to remote areas for construction work. They are very small with the tracks being only three feet apart. The engine is a 4 cylinder water cooled Waukesha Model FC.
It comes with no paperwork, the gun hasn’t been de-commissioned and would need to be before the sale. My father bought it from a museum in Holywell, Wales, which was in some kind of cave. That was 25 years ago, and the gun has been inside our cattle shed ever since. It really is in brilliant condition.
He was told the nazi gun was captured by the Russians in Russia and then used to fight the nazi’s in Czechoslovakia – some amazing history.
The 15 cm schwere Feldhaubitze 18 or sFH 18 (German: “heavy field howitzer, model 18”), nicknamed Immergrün (“Evergreen“), was the basic German division-level heavy howitzer during the Second World War, serving alongside the smaller but more numerous 10.5 cm leFH 18. It was based on the earlier, First World War-era design of the 15 cm sFH 13, and while improved over that weapon, it was the first artillery weapon equipped with rocket-assisted ammunition to increase range. The sFH 18 was also used in the self-propelled artillery piece schwere Panzerhaubitze 18/1 (more commonly known as Hummel).
The sFH 18 was one of Germany’s three main 15 cm caliber weapons.
Contact: Jack Walley