The M4 was based on the chassis and drivetrain of the M3 Light Tank which introduced the trailing idler. One variant was designed to tow the 3-inch or 90 mm anti-aircraft gun, and another was for the 155 mm gun or 8-inch howitzer. The rear compartment carried the gun crew and other equipment and some later variants included a crane to assist with heavier projectiles. Two types of ammunition boxes were used on all models: a 90 mm box with side “tailgates” to access 90 mm shells pigeon-holed in the sides, and a combination box for 155 mm or 8-inch ammunition.
After the war, many types of these tractors were stripped of their military components and used for log skidders and power line construction.
Willys-Overland introduced the CJ-3A model in 1949 to replace the CJ-2A The CJ-3A was part of the Universal CJ series, a model intended for agricultural and industrial applications in the civilian market, an area in which Willys-Overland felt it would be a good fit, as the CJ employed the same “utilitarian” features that gave the MB model great success in WWII. Even so, Willys-Overland realized the value of driver comfort, even in a “work” vehicles such as the CJ. Updates in the new CJ-3A, while relatively minor, included increased leg room, thicker cushions and more headroom, and the addition of 2-3/8” to the overall height (with windshield up). The rear wheel well was shortened and the driver’s seat was moved toward the rear of the vehicle, shortening the deck.
Restored Sd.Kfz. 251/7 D (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251) half-track APC
Original 4170 cc, 6 cylinder Maybach HL 42 TUKRM engine
The Sd.Kfz. 251 was designed by the Hanomag company, based on its earlier, unarmored Sd.Kfz. 11 vehicle. It was designed to transport German infantry into battle and were commonly referred to as “Hanomags” by both German and Allied soldiers.
There were four main model modifications (A through D), which formed the basis for at least 22 variants. The initial idea was for a vehicle that could be used to transport a single squad of 10 infantrymen to the battlefield protected from enemy small arms fire, and with some protection from artillery fire. In addition, the standard mounting of at least one MG 34 or MG 42 machine gun allowed the vehicle to provide suppressive fire for the rifle squad both while they dismounted and in combat. This vehicle is equipped with an MG 42.
The armor plates were designed to provide protection against standard rifle/ machine gun bullets (like the 7.92×57mm Mauser bullet). The front-facing plates were 14.5mm thick; the sides were steeply angled, V-shape 8mm thick plates. This level of armor provided protection against normal (non-tungsten) rifle AP round, which could pierce about 8mm of vertical armor.
A strong design feature of the Sd. Kfz. 251 was the large track area, with the characteristic “slack track” design with no return rollers for the upper run of track. It also had the Schachtellaufwerk system of overlapping and interleaved main road wheels common to virtually all German half-tracks of the period.
The vehicle is in excellent condition and has been kept in a garage for the last few years in Prague, Czech Republic.
1952 Dodge Power Wagon M-37 Completely rebuilt.
Body components have been sandblasted and repainted, the engine and driveline were rebuilt, a PTO Winch with a 5-ton fairlead power steering, N.O.S. Arctic Kit with heater and defroster, N.O.S cab canvas, siren with light wired to brake lights, front axle hubs, spare tire carrier in rear bed, Pioneer tools on tailgate, gas can with mount, side mirrors, pintle hitch, blackout lights, turn signals, all original placards on the dashboard, original seatbelts, C-B radio, and a blackout map reading device. This thing has always been garaged. Asking $22,000
This is the reproduction M-3 New Mexico Gun that is ready to fire propane.
The 37 mm Gun M3 was the first dedicated anti-tank gun fielded by United States forces in numbers. Introduced in 1940, it became the standard anti-tank gun of the U.S. infantry with its size enabling it to be pulled by a jeep. However, the continuing improvement of Germantanks quickly rendered the 37 mm ineffective and, by 1943, it was being gradually replaced in the European and Mediterranean theaters by the more powerful British-developed 57 mm Gun M1. In the Pacific, where the Japanese tank threat was less significant, the M3 remained in service until the end of the war.
Here in Europe, we have a 1942 T-34 from the WW2 with documents, it’s demilitarized and in good working condition.
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank that had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. Although its armor and armament were surpassed later in the war, it has been often credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the Second World War.
The Gama Goat was a six-wheel-drive semi-amphibiousoff-road vehicle originally developed for use by the US military in the Vietnam War. The ‘Goat used an articulated chassis so that from distance it appears to be a four-wheel drive vehicle pulling a two-wheel trailer, but it is a single six-wheel vehicle with a four-wheel steering arrangement with the front and rear wheels turning in opposite directions. It was famous for its ability to travel over exceptionally rough and muddy terrain.
The vehicle’s nickname came from two sources; “Gama” from the name of the inventor of its powered articulated joint, Roger Gamaunt, and “Goat” for its mountain goat-like off-road ability. Its military designation was M561, 6×6 tactical 1¼-ton truck. There was also an ambulance version known as the M792. The ‘Goat’ is prized among military vehicle collectors because it is so unusual and in short supply. The vehicle was replaced by a variety of Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicles (CUCV) and ‘Humvees‘ (HMMWV)
This gamma goat is the ambulance model m792 not the standard model m561 and also the USMC model of which only 1758 were built
For more information contact: John ~SOLD~
The GAZ-67 and the subsequent GAZ-67B were general purposes four wheel drive Soviet military vehicles built by GAZ starting in 1943. By the end of the war, it was the Soviet equivalent of the Willys Jeep.
The GAZ-67 was a further development of the earlier GAZ-64. The main improvement was a wider track of 1446 mm. It also had a strengthened chassis frame, enlarged fuel tank, and other improvements.
It was powered by a slightly more powerful 54 hp (40 kW) version of GAZ M1 4-cylinder 3280 cc gasoline motor and had a top speed of 90 km/h (56 mph). Production started on 23 September 1943 (the first serial vehicle produced). From January 1944 it was replaced by the GAZ-67B, which had some mechanical improvements.
Tank T-34 is mobile and in very good condition. Manufactured in the Czech Republic in 1955. Price 100 000,-EUR
Rebuild TIGER tank on the T-34 chassis from 1948 Manufactured in the Czech Republic or possibly in Russia. Mobile and in very good condition. Price 160 000,-EUR
Half-track transporter OT-310 (HACKEL) manufactured in the Czech Republic in 1955. Mobile and in very good condition. Price 40 000,-EURAll vehicles are possible to see in the area of company ZAKO, s. r. o. Skotnice 106, Skotnice 742 58, Czech Republic
Vehicles are sometimes lent to filmmakers or private persons for various events. Actual price rate is 600,- EUR per day/vehicle (100,- EUR costs of operation included) transport back and forth is operated by the customer. Yearly its about 20 orders, its possible to give contacts to a new owner and keep the lending business going with 10 000,- EUR income/year.