It’s an authentic Italian vehicle used during WWII by Italian army and German troops
Totally restored and operational, it drives and runs very well.
The Dodge WC series was a range of light military trucks produced by Dodge during World War II. The series included weapon carriers, telephone installation trucks, ambulances, reconnaissance vehicles, mobile workshops and command cars.
A carryall, mechanically it was virtually identical to the WC54 but was fitted with a body which was the 1939 civilian carryall modified to military specifications. All four rear side windows were opening wind-up and the seating consisted of a front folding passenger seat to allow rear access, two-person second-row seat leaving space to access to the rear full width three person seat. WC53 were also fitted as radio trucks with a bench on the left side with the operator seated sideways. 8,400 WC53 Truck, 3/4 ton, 4×4 Dodge Carryall (G502) built. No carryalls came from the factory with a winch though there was a field modification available.
I just bought this nice WC-53 Carryall and I hope to get it to my shop and check it out better. Stay tuned for more photos and details.
Dodge WC-56 Command Car Project
Just found nice Dodge Command Car WC-56, we will have more photos and details soon.
I have for sale russian amphibian GAZ 46 MAW 1957 in great condition, no rust, runs and swims perfectly If you are interested please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
5-Ton Flatbed Cargo Truck with 2,200 gal water tank.
Multi-Fuel (Diesel, Gas, Oil, Kero)
Turned into a forestry Tanker and used by Maine Conservation department.
The state of Maine had this inspected through 2014 and I was told it was taken out of service in 2014. I was also told that the state of Maine was getting newer generation of surplus trucks from the military that’s why they were getting rid of all their older forestry conversions.
Starts and runs great, tires good, brakes good, lights work
Needs e-brake shoe replaced, driver’s seat cushion is in rough shape.
Metal tank (2200 gallons) can be unbolted and removed if you want to use it as a cargo truck again.
Contact Richard: email@example.com
This is an early 1941 Slat Grill jeep, from an estate, that could use a light restoration to make it look good.
M3A1 Armored Scout Car
M3A1 White Motor Company Armored Scout Car manufactured in 1942. It is powered by a Hercules JXD Industrial Engine. The fastest military vehicle of WWII (60mph), seat 8 soldiers (6 in back). They mount two .50cal MG’s or one .50 & a Browning Water-Cooled .30 cal MG.
Eleven Scout Cars were bought to get every part needed to complete this one. There probably are less than 200 in the U.S. This one has been professionally restored, bare frame up. It took 8 years to complete this vehicle and would be hard to find a finer one in America or the world. Every bearing and seal are new. It is a perfect 10 investment grade vehicle that will only go up in value.
The Engine was rebuilt, obtained from South America in sealed crate. Disassembled & reassembled with new rings, seals and gaskets.
It has two gun mounts on M-35 skate trolleys & long tail 50 cal. Cradle that was unique to only the Scout Car. The top is in new condition, fits perfectly and has door side curtains. The rear troop seats are the rarest parts on the whole truck, NOS in the box over 60 years old from Europe. The zippered bottom seat cushions contain wool blankets. Other New Old Stock parts include Zenith Carb; brake booster; steering parts; all hinges and armor bolts. Also included is a beautiful Browning water-cooled .30 cal dummy Machine Gun with can, hose, ammo box, and original Canvas & leather cover plus cross cut saw, shovel, pick & Ax with NOS straps.
Upgrades to the original design include 4350 Heat Treated Rear Armor (far superior and way more costly), Turn Signals, stop lights and Mechanical fuel pump with a “pass through” so a hidden electric fuel pump can be used. Would be nearly impossible to reproduce this vehicle for less than $125K in this condition with all the original NOS Parts gleaned from many countries over 8 years that are now dried up. Plus there are extra parts and accessories included. It has been driven about 200 miles since restoration and is proven reliable. We use it for Air Shows and Military Events, parades, etc… Everyone loves it. It has quite a unique sound when running. It does not have any rattles when driven. It is stored in a heated aircraft hangar.
Would be nearly impossible to reproduce this vehicle for less than $125K in this condition with all the original NOS Parts gleaned from many countries over 8 years that are now dried up. Plus there are extra parts and accessories included. It has been driven about 200 miles since restoration and is proven reliable. We use it for Air Shows and Military Events, parades, etc… Everyone loves it. It has quite a unique sound when running. It does not have any rattles when driven. It is stored in a heated aircraft hangar.
It comes with about $3k worth of spare parts to include clutch pressure plate; new gaskets; windshields, oil pump; spare front axle; transfer case; combat wheels; rear springs; gas can mounts & cans; .50 cal tripod mounting brackets for rear armor, etc.
If you are interested or want to see more pictures…
1958 DAF YA 126 troupe carrier,1 ton vehicle, American made Hercules industrial JXC gas engine, 4 wheel drive, 4 speed manual with high and low “H drive transmission”, each wheel has its own differential and drive shaft directly from the transmission, spare tires on side are free rolling to help prevent the vehicle from getting stuck in off highway conditions. it has some minor surface rust in areas as shown in photos. runs great and is in original condition, has not been restored. tires have plenty of tread but show signs of weather on side walls. lights are not currently working, keeps blowing the fuse. Fuel tank transfer switch not functioning properly so currently only running from passenger side tank. Vehicle is located in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
Contact Robert Dowser (626) 277- 5985 ~SOLD
For sale is a 1971 GAZ66 Expedition truck, Overlander, 4×4
(this is proper 4 wheel drive, i.e. when one wheel gets stuck the other three slow down enough to pull it out)
The truck has a fully rebuilt 4.2 V8 engine and is doing approx. 24 miles per gallon on LPG. Every screw has been looked at and replaced if necessary, it took months to rebuild and renew her.
Other parts that are new are the clutch, fuel pump, oil pump, power steering pump, all hydraulic hoses and perishable rubbers, clutch and brake master cylinder, brakes all round serviced, transfer box and seals serviced, new thermostat, new back lights, etc. Everything is working as it should, this vehicle is ready to drive away. She drives very smoothly, the power steering is exceptionally good, you can turn almost on a penny with her.
MOT and Tax exempt, very cheap on insurance especially, if you become a member of the Military vehicle and/or Caravan Club. Everything that was Russian and not user friendly has been replaced with standard British fitting components, making this vehicle exceptionally user friendly now. She drives on Petrol or LPG, which can be changed with a flick of a switch in the cab.
Comes with a new, not mounted electric winch, there is also a fully working compressor on board which can self inflate all the tires out in the field, CTIS. The tires are in good condition, comes with a brand new spare tire on the back.
For enthusiasts, there are numerous original parts inside and outside from the time when this truck was used as a Russian Military Radio Truck. There is an original air filtration system that cleanses the air inside the butt and also protects from chemical, germ or nuclear pollution from the outside, however, this equipment is not mounted and needs upgrading.
Original paintwork on the vehicle as of yet, however, we are in the process of having her painted, she is semi amphibious, has bullet proof tires, is fully operational and ready to drive away
All the hard and heavy duty work has been done on this vehicle to the highest level and no expenses spared. All parts have been sourced to the highest quality.
The emphasis was put on the mechanical and electrical reliability for long distance travelling. The intention was for us to travel to Morocco and beyond, however, due to circumstantial changes we are now selling the truck
The butt therefore is still in its developing stages, there are the basic frameworks for a double bed and settee, kitchen unit with cupboards, stainless steel sink, cooker hob and grill. Comes with a domestic gas tank fitted for easy refuelling without having to carry gas bottles. We have been comfortably living in her for 9 months
New stereo with Sony head unit, vibe slick speakers, 2 competition level amps with one of them being an original West Coast amp, bass bin. Wood burner with flu fully working, solar panels, leisure battery. The butt is being refurbished as we speak including a shower unit, etc.
For more questions please don’t hesitate to ask
Stef at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sale by owner.
Contact: Robert Szczerba at email@example.com
or Call 917 673 8404
1942 CMC wrecker ( because of the large winch mounted before the rear differential),
Righthand steering built in Canada.
Engine turns with handcrank, but I don’t know if it will run.
Right drivers door is missing, as is the towing boom.
Right windscreen has been broken.
If you have an interest in this vehicle, you will have to personally come to Canada with a flatbed carrier vehicle to extract it.
Contact: Bill Sedor at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canadian Military Pattern (CMP) truck was a class of military truck – of various forms – made in large numbers in Canada during World War II to British Army specifications for use in the armies of the British Commonwealth allies. Standard designs were drawn up just before the beginning of the war.
CMP trucks were also sent to the Soviet Union following the Nazi invasion, as part of Canada’s Gift and Mutual Aid program to the Allies. During the War CMP trucks saw service around the world in the North African Campaign, the Allied invasion of Sicily, the Italian Campaign, the Soviet Front, the Burma Campaign, the Battle of the Philippines (1941–42), the liberation of Northwest Europe, and the Western Allied invasion of Germany. CMP trucks also saw service in post-war conflicts in Indonesia, French Indochina, and the Portuguese colonies in Africa.
Contact Tom at email@example.com
The Diamond T Motor Car Company was founded in Chicago in 1905 by C. A. Tilt. Reportedly, the company name was created when Tilt’s shoe-making father fashioned a logo featuring a big “T” (for Tilt, of course) framed by a diamond, which signified high quality. From its beginnings manufacturing touring cars, the company later became known for its trucks. By 1967, as a subsidiary of White Motor Company, it was merged with Reo Motor Company to become Diamond Reo Trucks, Inc.
During World War II, Diamond T produced a classic heavy truck in the 980/981, a prime mover which was quickly acquired by the British Purchasing Commission for duty as a tank transporter tractor. Coupled with a Rogers trailer, the truck gave sterling service with the British Army in North Africa Campaign, where its power and rugged construction allowed the rescue of damaged tanks in the most demanding of conditions. In addition Diamond T built the entire range of the G509 series 4 ton 6X6s, including cargo, dump, semi tractor, and wrecker trucks, as well as some lighter trucks, and even G7102 half tracks. Diamond T ranked 47th among United States corporations in the value of World War II military production contracts. Diamond T manufactured two pickup trucks: the Model 80 and the Model 201. Both pickups were powered by the Hercules QX-series 6-cylinder engines. The Model 201 was produced from 1938 to 1949.
When manufactured the Diamond-T 969A 4 ton, 6×6 Wrecker was powered by the 6 cyl., 529 cu. in. Hercules RXC engine that developed 106 hp. mated to a five speed manual transmission and two speed transfer case. It was equipped with the Holmes W-45 heavy duty military wrecker bed with its twin boom and two 5-ton winches at the front of the bed as well as a front mounted winch. A variety of other recovery equipment was carried, along with its own air compressor.
The vehicle weighed 21,350 lbs. and could tow 25,000 pounds. It was 292 in. long, 100 in. wide, and 116 in. high.
The Willy’s model MD, introduced in 1952 and known by the US Army as the M-38A1, was larger, lighter and more powerful than earlier Jeep designs, and became a mainstay of the US military for the next two decades. The longer-wheelbase version known as the M-170 was also adopted by all branches of the service for special applications, most notably as an ambulance. Sources differ as to total production, but it appears Willy’s built only about 4,000 of what they referred to as model MD-A.In addition to the extra 20 inches of length, the spare tire is mounted inside the body on the passenger side, to allow stretchers to extend to the rear where the spare would normally be on a military Jeep.
Asking price $12,000
Date of production 6/26/1942, Ohio title, rebuilt Chrysler 230 6 cylinder engine.
Engine rebuild by Automotive Machine of Frasier MI. New tires & tubes. Canvas tops and top bows. Correct body style, wheels and body components for early 42 WC. Sandblasting and P.O.R.15 used extensively throughout the project.
WC project period 2007-09, manuals and any extra parts go with the vehicle.
Currently about 700+ miles on the vehicle.
Location Toledo, Ohio
The Dodge WC series was a range of light military trucks produced by Dodge and Fargo during World War II. The series included weapon carriers, telephone installation trucks, ambulances, reconnaissance vehicles, mobile workshops and command cars. They were replaced after the war by the Dodge M-series vehicles. WC was a Dodge model code: W for 1941.
Little is known about this piece though it looks great!
Located in Russia.
For more information contact John Ferrie @ John@vintagemilitaryvehicles.
The BRDM-2 (Boyevaya Razvedyvatelnaya Dozornaya Mashina, Боевая Разведывательная Дозорная Машина, literally “Combat Reconnaissance/Patrol Vehicle”) is an amphibious armoured patrol car used by Russia and the former Soviet Union. It was also known under the designations BTR-40PB, BTR-40P-2 and GAZ 41-08. This vehicle, like many other Soviet designs, has been exported extensively and is in use in at least 38 countries. It was intended to replace the earlier BRDM-1, compared to which it had improved amphibious capabilities and better armament.
For more information contact John Ferrie @ John@vintagemilitaryvehicles.
Here in Europe, we have a 1942 T-34 from the WW2 with documents, it’s demilitarized and in good working condition.
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank that had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. Although its armor and armament were surpassed later in the war, it has been often credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the Second World War.
For more information contact John Ferrie @ John@vintagemilitaryvehicles.
or call 970-217-3859
This is a first series GP: tub 9181, frame *9958, and engine *8835*. It
is listed on the national registry for GP’s
The restoration of GP 9181 was completed in 2015. This restoration
a frame off approach with all rust and body filler removed from the tub.
The only panels deemed unable to be restored were the tool bin interiors.
Newly manufactured tool bin interiors were obtained from Simon Allen of
Australia and welded into place. The tub, frame, and engine block were
all stripped, primed, and painted in the correct drab paint supplied by
Paul Viens of TM9 Ordnance. Not reproductions or civilian modified
Wiring, gas line, brake lines, etc.. were replaced as well. Rear end,
front end, transfer case, transmission, front knuckles, etc… were all
The engine was checked and had good compression in all cylinders. Because
it had good compression, burned no oil, and had appropriate power, it was
felt an engine rebuild was not in order.
9181 Components that were rebuilt included:
Holley 947D carburetor
The good aspects of 9181 are that it is a nearly complete GP with many of
the very hard to find parts including the correct carburetor, correct
distributor, air cleaner, air horn, combat rims, vintage tires, etc… It
is a running and driving example that is driven in car show/parades. The
paint is close to 100% and it is a very clean example with less than 50
miles on it since the restoration. It recently placed first in class,
president’s choice, and best in show at the MVPA Military Vehicle Rally in
Orlando, Fl ( Feb 26-28, 2016).
The less than good aspects include:
It has a reproduction horn. The speedometer is the 0-60mph rather than
the 0-100mph speedometer ( a highly contested subject among GP purists).
Some of the parts were mistakenly painted the wrong color most noticeably
the radiator painted black rather than OD green.
It still has some minor wiring needs including wiring the horn and wiring
the fuel gauge. The headlights and combat lights are dim and would likely
need replacing if it is driving at night. I have left them alone
because the bulbs are wartime dated. It does have a top but no side
Some welding was required to fill in rust holes around the side curtain
snaps so we opted to fill all of the holes in and re-drill in the future.
It has not been re-drilled for the snaps.
Comes with the spare wheel and door wheel holder
This GPW jeep is from the desert and has no significant rust.
It is an older restoration in good condition that is very complete and original.
Mostly original parts were used to restore it.
1951 M-38 Jeep, an older restoration. Always under cover, very complete and original, no rust or damage.
Older restoration, from the desert, very complete and original, no rust or damage, runs and drives well but the brakes need attention.
FOR SALE BY OWNER 130,000 EUROS
1941 German R12 BMW Motorcycle project
Only about 50 M-38A1D’s were made during the Cold War