We have both original and reproductions
Contact John: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have both original and reproductions
Contact John: email@example.com
The Ferret was developed in 1949 as a result of a British Army requirement issued in 1947. ‘Light reconnaissance cars’ existed in during the Second World War, notably the Daimler Reconnaissance Scout Car.
Given its experience with the successful “Dingo” (6,626 produced and one of two British AFVs produced throughout WWII) Daimler was awarded a development contract in October 1948, and in June 1950 the first prototype of the Car, Scout, 4×4, Liaison (Ferret) Mark 1 was delivered.
Given the designation FV 701(C) it was one of several versions but the one that most closely resembled the original Daimler scout cars, and represented the basic model Ferret. This shared many similar design features with the Dingo, notably the H form drive train in which a central differential eliminates loss of traction due to wheel-slip, and parallel drive shafts considerably reduced the height of the vehicle (roughly equivalent to that of a tracked AFV), considerably reducing the vehicle’s visual signature over conventional armoured car designs.
Like the Daimler scout car the Ferret suspension consisted of pairs of transverse links and single coil springs, the wheels driven by Tracta constant-velocity joints, but the Ferret benefited from epicyclic reduction gears that reduced transmission torque loads, essential given the more powerful six cylinder 4.26 liter water-cooled Rolls Royce B.60 petrol engine. Connected by a fluid coupling to a pre-selector five-speed epicyclic gearbox, all gears being available in reverse, in its original form the Ferret this installation produced 116 bhp at 3,300 rpm and 129 bhp at 3,750 in its final form.
This improved power-to-weight ratio, longer wheelbase (2.29 m (7.5 ft) as compared with the Dingo’s 1.98 meters (6.5 feet)) and the fitting of larger 9.00 x 16 run flat tires both increased speed and mobility over broken ground.
When compared with the Daimler Dingo and Canadian Ford Lynx, the Ferret featured a larger fighting compartment, directly mounted to the hull (a feature that made the Ferret much noisier than Dingo, which lacked a full monocoque body).
Constructed of 6–16 mm (0.24–0.63 in) steel plate protecting the crew from shell splinters at most angles except directly overhead, as the basic vehicle was open-topped and unarmed, with the exception of six forward-firing grenade launchers fitted to the hull over the front wheels (normally carrying smoke grenades), a feature found on all subsequent marks and models.
Contact: Carlo Magno firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (360) 771-1055
I am interested in selling it though I know little about it. You can contact me if you are interested.
Hercules Cargo Dump Bed for the G 506 Chevrolet 11/2 Ton
Contact Bruce: email@example.com
These K-38 trailers were towed behind jeeps and were used by the US Army Signal Corps repair crews.
They were used to store tools and wire. Very rare with different manufacturers and variations.
For details contact: John
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank that had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. Although its armor and armament were surpassed later in the war, it has often been credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the Second World War. At its introduction, the T-34 possessed an unprecedented combination of firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. It’s 76.2 mm (3 in) high-velocity tank gun provided a substantial increase in firepower over any of its contemporaries; its heavy sloped armor was difficult to penetrate by most contemporary anti-tank weapons. When first encountered in 1941, the German tank General von Kleist called it “the finest tank in the world” and Heinz Guderian confirmed the T-34’s “vast superiority” over existing German armor of the period.
The T-34 was the mainstay of Soviet armored forces throughout the Second World War. Its design allowed it to be continuously refined to meet the constantly evolving needs of the Eastern Front: as the war went on it became more capable, but also quicker and cheaper to produce. The Soviet industry would eventually produce over 80,000 T-34s of all variants, allowing steadily greater numbers to be fielded as the war progressed despite the loss of thousands in combat against the German Wehrmacht. Replacing many light and medium tanks in Red Army service, it was the most-produced tank of the war, as well as the second most produced tank of all time (after its successor, the T-54/55 series). Its development led directly to the T-54 and T-55 series of tanks, which in turn evolved into the later T-62, T-72, and T-90 that form the armored mainstay of many modern armies. T-34 variants were widely exported after World War II and as late as 1996 were still in service in at least 27 countries.
This post is for an engine for the above-described tank.
Contact John for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GAZ-67 and the subsequent GAZ-67B were general purposes four wheel drive Soviet military vehicles built by GAZ starting in 1943. By the end of the war, it was the Soviet equivalent of the Willys Jeep.
The GAZ-67 was a further development of the earlier GAZ-64. The main improvement was a wider track of 1446 mm. It also had a strengthened chassis frame, enlarged fuel tank, and other improvements.
It was powered by a slightly more powerful 54 hp (40 kW) version of GAZ M1 4-cylinder 3280 cc gasoline motor and had a top speed of 90 km/h (56 mph). Production started on 23 September 1943 (the first serial vehicle produced). From January 1944 it was replaced by the GAZ-67B, which had some mechanical improvements.
Contact John for details: email@example.com
The M1 Garand[nb 1] is a .30 caliber semi-automatic rifle that was the standard U.S. service rifle during World War II and the Korean War and also saw limited service during the Vietnam War. Most M1 rifles were issued to U.S. forces, though many hundreds of thousands were also provided as foreign aid to American allies. The Garand is still used by drill teams and military honor guards. It is also widely used by civilians for hunting, target shooting, and as a military collectible.
The M1 rifle was named after its Canadian-American designer, John Garand. It was the first standard-issue semi-automatic military rifle. By all accounts, the M1 rifle served with distinction. General George S. Patton called it “the greatest battle implement ever devised”. The M1 replaced the bolt-action M1903 Springfield as the standard U.S. service rifle in the mid-1930s and was itself replaced by the selective fireM14 rifle in the early 1960s.
Would trade for a WWII trailer.
Contact: Ozzie Gorbitz firstname.lastname@example.org
US Army Willys Korean War Jeep, M-38
This came from the Southern Colorado desert and as a result, there is not serious rust or damage.
Very Complete and original, except it is set up as a “driver” with a 12-volt electrical system.
New tubes and tires, seat cushions, top, battery, brake cylinders, etc.
For details contact:
Here is a 1987 Humvee that was released by the US Marine Corps years ago and does not have an export ban on it~!
Only 22,000 miles on newly installed engine~!
Contact John for Details: email@example.com ~SOLD
1954 Dodge M37 for sale. Engine runs well, 7400 original miles. engine and drive train clean and solid, radiator in super condition, brakes and lights need work. All gauges are working, data plates in place. The fuel tank and lines appear to be in immaculate condition. The carburetor and fuel pump should be rebuilt with a kit as should the brake master cylinder. Seat canvas and foam are deteriorated, but the springs and wood base are intact. All of the parts for the bows and troop seats are present, but the wood is dry from the summer sun and should be replaced. The vehicle is not titled and will be sold on a bill of sale. The original OD paint has been preserved under a light coat of older OD paint which cleans off easily as oxidation has made it easy to remove, but it has preserved the original finish. This would probably not need a frame off restoration, only minor mechanical work on brakes and lights, and one could remove the lighter over paint revealing the original finish. Look at the star on the passenger door and you can see where that was cleaned with 15 minuted of effort.
Contact John for Details: firstname.lastname@example.org ~SOLD~
This is a rare airborne bulldozer that could be parachuted to advance units to set up airstrips during invasions. Engine turns over, starter works, transmission shifts, winch works, hydraulic valve free, final drive not rusty but it is dirty (one track moves, the other one does not)
These CA-1 dozers were made by the Clark Equipment Company in Battle Creek Michigan. 2500 were made during W.W.II for the War Department. They were either parachuted or flown in on gliders to remote areas for construction work. They are very small with the tracks being only three feet apart. The engine is a 4 cylinder water cooled Waukesha Model FC.
Restored US Army 1951 M-38 Willys Jeep
This is a recently finely restored M-38 Willys Jeep with snorkel, tow hitch, and full canves top.
It is in the Arizona desert. Transporting trailer also available.
Contact John for details: email@example.com ~SOLD~
It comes with no paperwork, the gun hasn’t been de-commissioned and would need to be before the sale. My father bought it from a museum in Holywell, Wales, which was in some kind of cave. That was 25 years ago, and the gun has been inside our cattle shed ever since. It really is in brilliant condition.
He was told the nazi gun was captured by the Russians in Russia and then used to fight the nazi’s in Czechoslovakia – some amazing history.
The 15 cm schwere Feldhaubitze 18 or sFH 18 (German: “heavy field howitzer, model 18”), nicknamed Immergrün (“Evergreen“), was the basic German division-level heavy howitzer during the Second World War, serving alongside the smaller but more numerous 10.5 cm leFH 18. It was based on the earlier, First World War-era design of the 15 cm sFH 13, and while improved over that weapon, it was the first artillery weapon equipped with rocket-assisted ammunition to increase range. The sFH 18 was also used in the self-propelled artillery piece schwere Panzerhaubitze 18/1 (more commonly known as Hummel).
The sFH 18 was one of Germany’s three main 15 cm caliber weapons.
Contact: Jack Walley
BACK ON THE MARKET FOR ONLY A SHORT TIME~!
This ambulance is in the West Texas desert and it never had rust on it. Other than a scratch, it has been well cared for and serviced.
Dodge began producing light trucks immediately upon its formation in 1914. For the first few years these were based largely on the existing passenger cars, later specific chassis and body designs were used. Light- and medium-duty models were offered first, then a heavy-duty range was added during the 1930s and 1940s. Dodge produced its first prototypes of dedicated military trucks in late 1939: the 1/2 ton 4×4 VC series. Production of the VC series started in 1940. At the outset of World War II, Dodge produced the G-505 WC ½ ton series of military light trucks in 38 individual models, thousands of some models were produced, while only a few of some others were made. The WC ½ ton trucks replaced the 1940 VC-1 to VC-6 ½ton Dodge trucks which were also part of the G505 series. 79,771 of the ½ ton trucks were produced during late 1940–1942 under War Department contracts. WC models 1 to 50 were part of the 1/2 ton range and were 80% interchangeable in service parts with the later 3/4 ton models.
The Dodge WC series was a range of light military trucks produced by Dodge and Fargo during World War II. The series included weapon carriers, telephone installation trucks, ambulances, reconnaissance vehicles, mobile workshops and command cars. They were replaced after the war by the Dodge M-series vehicles. WC was a Dodge model code: W for 1941 and C for half-ton rating.
Entering production during 1941 to early 1942, they were specifically designed to serve as military ambulances. These early variants are distinguishable from the later ones by having a curved radiator grille, while the later ones (WC51 onwards) featured a flat grille. These versions were given a longer 123 in (3,100 mm) wheelbase.
Military SEE tractor (small emplacement excavator) This was made by the Freightliner corporation for Mercedes-Benz. These are based on the same model as the 419 Unimog. It was built in 1990 and was completely overhauled in 01-2007. It shows 9 miles and 4 hours. This unit has been checked out in our shop by undergoing a service checklist. All fluids have been checked, replaced, topped off as needed. These unique pieces can do a variety of jobs in one compact unit. On the front of the truck is a front end loader bucket with teeth for moving materials and loading trucks. It is rated at .75 cubic yards, the lift height is 98″ it will lift 3,300lbs, and the breakout force is 6,000lbs. On the rear is a Case backhoe attachment with many uses. It can dig up to 14′ deep with a reach of over 17′. It has a 10,000lbs breakout force. You can dismount the front end loader and the backhoe making a small very agile truck. The truck also has aux. hydraulics for running a variety of tools like a jack hammer, rock drill, impact, chainsaw, and all other kinds of attachments. The Mercedes 6 cylinder inline 346 cubic inch diesel runs strong and is rated at 110 hp. Behind that is a 16-speed transmission for all kinds of gear speeds. Top speed rated by the military is 50mph, but it’s not safe to go that fast if it will with all the attachments on. 35-40 mph is a safe top speed with the attachments on or you can go 45-50 mph with them off. It also has disc brakes. The 4×4 system works fine, the front and rear differential will lock together providing true 4 wheel drive. The truck is sitting on Michelin like new XL’s 12.5-20 tires. The truck has new military spec batteries in it and is ready to go. All major functions have been tested and work properly. The interior of this truck is in good condition. The truck has a PTO for the hydraulic pump only, no extra PTO is at the rear of the truck. It has hydraulic power to the rear of the truck also when the backhoe is removed.
Contact John for details:
For sale DAF YA-126 which was fully restored with original parts! DAF YA-126 was a light military vehicle, produced for the Dutch army as a successor to the Dodge WC 1951-1959. They made it in 3496 copies.
Drive: 4×4 with an additional axle assist in difficult conditions.
Engine: 4,6l petrol engine
Gearbox: four-speed transmission + reverse gear
Price: 10.000 euro
Where you can see it:
WANICKI SP. Z O.O.
1 MYSLENICKA 19,
32-031 MOGILANY, POLAND
LARC-V Amphibious Vehicle
In Texas, needs work after sitting for several years.
Please contact John for details. firstname.lastname@example.org ~SOLD~
Breuer Stromaggregat Wehrmacht Bj.1944. Complete but needs a magneto brush for the spark plug. Same as one on BMW bikes of the same year.
Contact John for details:
This LARC 5 is in good seaworthy condition and is registered and inspected by the coast guard. Currently in northern California.
Reduced price only: $33,000